I don't profess to be a fashionista, but I have to make you aware of a fashion that is right around the corner. You'd want to know, right? You want to be on the forefront of fashion, right? This summer, it's all about the 60's inspired -in your mother's closet-walmart bought-bringing back the ya-ya sisterhood(with a lucky strike and a bourbon)-muumuu like-kind of HOUSECOAT. That's right! This little number has so many uses.
2. wearing around the house doing dishes
3. wearing around the house whilst dusting
4. wearing outside to take your dog out
5. wearing around the house to watch your stories
6. wearing around the yard whilst gardening
7. lounging in the backyard with your bourbon
If I could sew, I'd make them in all the hottest colors and patterns! They should be a staple in EVERY wardrobe!
On any given day this summer, including right now as I write this, I have on my housecoat. And here's the kicker for many of you, in the fall/winter I'll wear it with leggings! HA!