Thursday, July 15, 2010

Treasury--The Gang!

So a few days ago I was whining(in a forum) a bit about how I'm never on the front page of ETSY . A handful of some very sweet people gave me some advice about networking. So I made a treasury of their beautiful items.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=135992

Since I'm lame and can't figure out how to do f10 and create a screenshot, I've included the link for you to check out. I'd like to highlight one seller here right now though. I know "they" say that the jewelry market is saturated on ETSY, but I can't stress enough how much I love to buy unique, interesting, one of a kind or one of a few pieces of jewelry. I often get invited to Silpada parties and I hate them. Expensive jewelry that everyone owns. You can literally pick it out as people wear it. I hate that. I'd much rather spend my money(even more money than Silpada) on something unique for me and for gifts. I'd like to share with you today the works of:www.involution.etsy.com
In particular I love this piece:
The colors are gorgeous and it's so different. Check out: www.involution.etsy.comand decide for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment